RJS Consultants seeks to
- Deliver technology assistance with outstanding value and excellent quality to micro companies, home workers and private individuals.
- Provide our clients with access to licences, tools and functionality that they require, often similar to those that larger companies use, taking advantage of the economies of scale that RJS Consultants can provide.
- Work in a style that our staff can enjoy their work and get a sense of satisfaction in the success of our clients.
- Grow at a sustainable rate
RJS Consultants will be
- Partners with our clients, viewed as a part of their organization in the provision of technology support.
- Viewed in our industry as one of the Technology Support agencies of choice for our target audience.
- Recognised by others in our industry and community as delivering an outstanding, quality service.
- Able to provide first class information flow about technology events BOTH within the company AND out to our clients.
- Able to disseminate instructions in a clear, concise and simple manner, so that clients can do a number of technology support tasks themselves.
RJS Consultants Limited are based in Watford, Hertfordshire with a new office recently opened in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
Formed in 2003, we provide computer and technology services to small and micro businesses (those with fewer than 25 staff) who do not have their own IT staff, and to home workers and home users.
These services include everything from the simple “Help, it’s not working” through remote support services, technology purchase, ongoing virus protection, email and web hosting, backup services to project management and vendor liason services.
Find out more about RJS Consultants “Business Technology Support Services” and “Home Technology Support Services“.
We work across all business sectors, with experience in retail, healthcare, finance, transport, construction, etc.
Over the years we have formed strong relationships with many technology vendors (software, hardware and network), enabling us to successfully liaise with them to achieve the best possible results that individual clients may not realise are available.
RJS Consultants is proud to be supporting the “Computers for Schools Campaign” in the local Watford and Pinner area.
If you have an old laptop computer that you would like to donate to the Campaign, please contact us at 01923-254302 or email us on email@example.com and we will arrange to collect the computer. (Computers must be in a working condition, with a power pack and cable, and be no more than 5 years old.)
RJS Consultants will professionally clean it of any confidential information and reset it to its default settings.
The computer will then be given to a local school who will be able to provide it to a pupil to help them with their home and school learning.
We provide support to the following areas and beyond:
Rickmansworth – Chorleywood – Sarratt – Kings Langley – Hemel Hempstead – St Albans – Abbots Langley – Bricket Wood – Radlett – Barnet – Borehamwood – Watford
Bushey – Northwood – Ruislip – Pinner – Harrow – Stanmore – Edgware – Barnet
Burgess Hill – Haywards Heath – Cuckfold – Bolney – Hurstpierpoint
Head office address:
Hille Business Centre,
132a St Albans Road,
Watford, WD24 4AE.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Telephone – 01923 254302 Hertfordshire / Middlesex
Support Telephone – 01444 812412 Burgess Hill
Please fill in the form below to contact us with any general enquiry.
Our Technology Partners
We'd love to meet you and find the perfect solution for you.
Hille Business Centre,
Centre Block, Ground Floor
132A St Albans Road, Watford
Tel – (0)1923 254302